Write a letter to a property agent request to find out a suitable flat for you | With proper format - OK Writing


The Manager,                                                                                                               5B, Bidhan Pally,
Ajanta Agency                                                                                                                   Uttarpara,
2B, Shakspeare Sarani, Calcutta - 700016                                                                   23rd April, 2009

Dear Sir,

               I am a Senior Accountant with Messers Sen, Roy & Co. at Dalhousie Square. At present, I am putting up temporarily with some friends and I badly need suitable accommodation for myself in the city. What I want is a small 2-roomed flat in a calm and quiet place with good communication facilities. Should the area and the flat be good and the landlord a nice person, the rent would not pose any problem.


Do you have any such flat in your knowledge? In that case, I shall highly appreciate it if you kindly drop me a line for inspection. Also please let me know your terms and conditions.

           Hope to hear from you soon.

                                                                                                                                            Yours faithfully, 
                                                                                                                                                  Ajit Saha

Post a Comment

0 Comments