Write a letter to your father asking for permission to spend a vacation with a friend | With proper format - OK Writing


                                                                                                                                               PO. Rajgram,
                                                                                                                                               Dist. Hooghly.
                                                                                                                                               10 May, 2004

My dear Father,

                        Our summer vacation commences on the 20th instant. My friend Saral, whom you know, will go to his father in Darjeeling. He is the Inspector of post offices there. My friend requests me to accompany him and assures me that I shall feel quite at home in the family.

As Saral speaks of the attractions of the place,-the snowcapped Kanchanjangha, the beautiful Mall, the monastery at Ghoom, the view of Everest and sunrise from Tiger Hill, etc.,-I seem to see them all in my mind's eye. The very setting of the town itself is said to be like a beautiful picture. Naturally, therefore, I feel very much inclined to accept Saral's request. If you approve, please send me Rs. 1500/- to cover the expenses.

            With the best regards for you all,

                                                                                                                                    Yours affectionately,
                                                                                                                                               Partha




#Please Enable Desktop Mode on your mobile Browser for a better format view or use your mobile in Landscape mode

Post a Comment

0 Comments