Write a letter to the manager of a hotel enquiring about booking an accommodation | With proper format

                                                                                                                                      15/4, Golap Bagan,
The Manager                                                                                                              Palpara, 24 Parganas,
Hill View Hotel,                                                                                                              18 March, 2022 
Simla,

Sir,

    My friend Mr. Aloke Biswas stayed in your hotel for a week last year during the Puja holidays. He highly recommended your hotel and I am writing you this letter with his advice.

    I have a plan to visit Simla with my family this year from the 4th of October. I need two double-bedded rooms with attached baths for seven days.

    Would you kindly let me know if such accommodation is available during that period? Also please let me know the charge and other terms and conditions. On hearing from you, I shall remit you for advance booking and finalize my travel program.

              Hope to hear from you.

                                                                                                                                            Yours faithfully,
                                                                                                                                                 Mrinal Roy



#Please Enable Desktop Mode on your mobile Browser for a better format view or use your mobile in Landscape mode

Post a Comment

0 Comments