A poor boy was employed at the house of a lady of rank as a servant..... | Precis - With Proper Format

PRECIS

    A poor boy was employed at the house of a lady of rank as a servant. One day, finding himself alone in the lady's dressing room, he waited a few moments to take a view of the beautiful things in the room. A gold watch, richly set with diamonds, caught his attention, and he took it up in his hand. Immediately a wish arose in his mind, "Ah! if I had such a one!" After a pause he said to himself, "But if I take it, I shall be a thief." "And yet," continued he, "nobody sees me. Nobody? Does not God Who is present everywhere see me? Overcome by these thoughts and laying down the watch, he said, "No, I would rather be poor and keep my conscience than be rich and become a rogue."


  Answer:-  

Answer coming soon

Post a Comment

0 Comments